*** Performance measures are not current ***
More information here: DfE Coronavirus accountability guidance
In the academic year 2018/2019 we had 13 Year 11 students. In addition to these, 8 Year 10 students also took various exams during the summer 2019 exam sessions. All of these students have achieved various qualifications.
Key performance indicators:
- Progress 8 score: -1.8
- Attainment 8 score: 2.4 points
- Percentage of pupils achieving Grade 5 or above in English & maths GCSEs: 0%
- Percentage of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate: 0%
- Student ‘destinations’: Education – 100%
- 8 out of 13 Year 11 students achieved at least one GSCE. Year 10 and 11 students combined have achieved 14 GCSEs in total.
- Total combined Functional Skills certificates: 23
- Total combined ELC and Entry Pathway certificates: 64
- Total combined Horticulture and ASDAN certificates: 19
Here is a summary of all the exam results and the qualifications achieved by our Year 10 and 11 students in 2019.