Westhaven Covid-19 Procedure
We would like to make the procedure for notifying the school about any potential or confirmed COVID-19 cases as clear as possible.
- During term time Monday to Friday – Please telephone 01934 632171 and speak to a member of the office team or leave a message.
- During term time Saturday to Sunday – Please telephone 01934 632171 to leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- During holidays – Please email the school on email@example.com
If you or a member of your household comes into contact with, develops symptoms or receives a positive COVID-19 test result, please follow these instructions.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed positive case = You MUST isolate for 14 days in all circumstances, even if you have received a negative result during the 14 days.
- You or someone in your household develop symptoms = Book a test (you and your entire household must isolate until a confirmed negative result is received by whoever was showing symptoms).
- You have a confirmed positive result = Whoever received the positive result must isolate for 10 days and the rest of the household for 14 days.
- If you have been contacted by NHS Test & Trace or the app = You MUST complete the 14 days self isolation in all circumstances, even if a negative test result was received whilst in isolation.