In 2021-22 we had no learners taking national curriculum tests.
Exam Results 2021-22
Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Key Stage 4 (KS4)
*** Warning: Uneven impact of the pandemic on performance data ***
More information here: DfE Coronavirus accountability guidance
In the academic year 2021-22 we had 19 learners taking exams in various subjects. Below is an overview of the exam results.
Key performance indicators:
- Progress 8 score: -1.69
- Attainment 8 score: 10.6 points
- Percentage of learners achieving Grade 5 or above in English & maths GCSEs: 4%
- EBacc average point score: 0.87%
- Learner ‘destinations’: Education – 100%
Key Stage 5 (KS5)
We had no students who completed 16 to 18 studies in 2022.
Qualifications achieved in 2021-22
Total combined qualifications achieved by qualification type:
- Total GCSEs: 11
- Total Functional Skills certificates: 9
- Total ELC and Entry Pathway certificates: 14
- Other qualifications (ASDAN, Horticulture, Duke of Edinburgh): 9